Whenever you hear someone speak personal finance, do you feel like you’re learning a foreign language? Do you feel lost when reading or hearing financial terminology from your bank, insurance, investment agent, or the IRS? You’re not alone!
If you cannot comprehend basic financial concepts, such as interest compounding and you’re paying higher transaction fees, you pile up unmanageable debts, and you also end up paying higher interest on loans.
This practical financial guide helps you with:
- Financial planning, and regulations
- Investing, banking, and economics
- Home buying, selling, and mortgage
- Financial statements, and credit reports
- Portfolio, assets, and liabilities