What does comfort mean in The Comfortable Kitchen? For Alex Snodgrass, New York Times bestselling author of The Defined Dish, bringing her family around the table to share a home-cooked meal is a favorite way to show love. Her recipes are designed to bring joy into that display of affection, from your own comfort cooking to your loved ones’ delight at the delicious flavors.
Though many of her meals are fully paleo compliant, or at the very least paleo-ish, there are plenty of other recipes with simple, flexible ingredient swaps for a cleaner meal when desired—perfect for people who are enjoying their “food freedom” stage of their journey.
- Cajun Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Green Curry Poached Halibut with Herbs
- Texas Style Brisket Tacos
- Herby Green Olive Pasta with Feta
- Sheet Pan Honey-Sesame Cauliflower
- Clayton’s Margarita
- 7-Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies